Friday 2 December 2016

Hi i will introduce myself . I am Suraj Krishna from Trivandrum , Kerala .
Here i would like to blog about a Technology related topic , Mobile phones .
Since this tech world have reached in higher aspects and we seek technology in our day today life ,
We know mobile phones are now a vital factor in our life . No one can live without a mobile now a days . Because it has been influenced on peoples that much , Even me too having with two mobile for my use ( one for personal and one for official ) . So in this blog you are able to read about new mobile phones , new updates from android , windows , apple and all the news about mobiles . Thus anyone can gain some information about mobiles or a specific mobile and all mobile tech news . So from my next blog you can read about mobile phones . Thank You !


2 comments: